For the greater grin.
virtudent is changing the face of dental healthcare delivery. Our mission is to improve and
innovate the oral healthcare delivery system and bring oral healthcare to all. Our vision is to
realize a state where accessible, quality oral healthcare is not a luxury, but a standard. We aim to
make a traditionally headache-inducing dental experience vastly more cool, convenient,
transparent and most importantly – all about the patient!
We are leveraging telehealth technologies, state-of-the-art pop-up dental clients, and a new
scalable delivery model to bring high-quality dental care to patients who are otherwise foregoing
their routine dental visits. No more taking off work or missing school. Our telehealth platform
not only leverages the best dentists in the country, but also separates the diagnosing provider
from the treatment provider to ensure our patients receive non-biased treatment plans that are
100% formulated to promote prevention, wellness and health. Check this out to learn how it
works: The 411 on virtudent.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate and creative customer success / account manager who is excited
about our mission and working in an award-winning early-stage startup making traction and
garnering national attention. The successful candidate will be an expert at building and
maintaining successful client relationships and renewing and growing business from existing
accounts. They will excel at relationship building, creative problem solving and pushing the
envelope to meet client needs and achieve individual and team goals. They will be a team player
with a passion for customer service, a strong detail and process orientation, and excellent
analytic and communication skills. They will love the challenge of meeting and exceeding goals
in a performance-based culture. If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
The Customer Success Manager will work with an assigned group of clients to ensure the
continued success and growth of virtudent as an attractive wellness benefit for employees.
Client Relationships & Account Management
- Working with our clients’ human resources departments and other contacts to understand
their unique needs and develop effective strategies for communicating about the virtudent
program to employees, with the goal of maximizing employee participation.
- Working with marketing to develop or customize materials as needed to meet specific
- Developing and implementing strategies to achieve customer activation, utilization,
retention, engagement, growth and satisfaction goals and minimize patient cancellations
and no shows within assigned accounts
- Collecting and analyzing data, customer feedback, and reports, drawing conclusions, and
making recommendations as needed.
- Conducting regular client account reviews to recap visits, plan future visits, and ensure
customers are happy with our services and are getting the support they need and want to
make our program a success.
- Introducing virtudent to new contacts within existing accounts and getting buy-in as
- Developing and maintaining referenceable client relationships and consistently asking for
and obtaining referrals from clients for new business.
- Developing strategic account plans, proactively identifying new opportunities, and
working with clients to expand virtudent services to new locations within our growing
- Going onsite to client locations for benefits/wellness fairs and tabling events to promote
Virtudent visits, sign up patients, and answer questions.
- Ensuring all client contracts are renewed annually or as needed
Logistics & Customer Service
Working in collaboration with a Customer Success Specialist to
- obtain all necessary logistical information from clients prior to each onsite dental visit
- ensure that all accounts have six-month recare dates confirmed in advance of each visit.
- engage in regular communication with clients, answer questions, and ensure clients have
the materials and support needed to promote each visit.
- monitor employee signups and communicate to clients the number of appointments
booked/still available on a regular basis, and as requested, prior to each visit
- follow up with clients to ensure they are communicating effectively and appropriately
about our services and are meeting their commitments to market and promote our visits
- work with clients, sales, marketing, operations, patient success, and the clinical team to
ensure an easy, smooth-running experience before, during, and after every visit
- act as a point of contact for any issues, complaints, needs and requests, and work with
clients and internal resources as needed to resolve and/or escalate issues as appropriate.
- 3-5+ years Customer Success, Account Management or related experience working
successfully with existing accounts with 1000+ employees to support and retain
customers, expand services, and obtain renewals
- Demonstrated relationship-building skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to understand and relate to the needs of our client
partners in Human Resources and other functional areas
- Experience working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
and in all functional areas to creatively solve problems
- Go-getter attitude ready to hustle and push others to achieve aggressive growth and
customer retention goals
- Customer-first orientation, dedicated to delighting customers with the best possible
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid technical skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems. Proficiency in word
processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software required. Familiarity with HubSpot or
other CRM a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, friendly, rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment where
everyone pitches in and wears multiple hats as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications-related field, preferred.
MBA a plus.
- Compensation package will be base salary plus goal-based commission/bonus
- Some travel inside and outside of Massachusetts may be required as we expand into new
To apply send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com