Virtudent is changing the face of dental healthcare delivery. Our mission is to improve and innovate the oral healthcare delivery system and bring oral healthcare to all. Our vision is to realize a state where accessible, quality oral healthcare is not a luxury, but a standard. We aim to make a traditionally headache-inducing dental experience vastly more cool, convenient, transparent and most importantly – all about the patient! We are leveraging telehealth technologies and a new scalable delivery model to bring high-quality dental care to patients who are otherwise foregoing their routine dental visits. No more taking off work or missing school. By coupling our state-of-the-art pop-up dental clinics with telehealth technologies, we bring the dental visit right on-site. Our telehealth platform not only leverages the best dentists in the country, but also separates the diagnosing provider from the treatment provider to ensure our patients receive non-biased treatment plans that are 100% formulated to promote prevention, wellness and health. Check this out to learn how it works: The 411 on Virtudent.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a passionate and creative problem-solver who is looking for a hands-on role in an award winning early-stage startup making traction and garnering national attention. We are looking for someone who wants to create a paradigm shift in the healthcare industry. The successful candidate will be extremely detail oriented, highly organized, and process focused. They will have a passion for customer service, excellent written and oral communication skills, creativity in problem-solving, and a sharp focus on goal attainment. They are a team player who enjoys working with people. If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
Role & Responsibilities:
The Customer Success Specialist will work with our clients to ensure the continued success and growth of Virtudent as an attractive wellness benefit for employees. Your goals will be to make the process as easy as possible for our clients and increase overall patient signups and return visits.
- Working with our clients’ human resources departments to understand their unique needs and customize tools and materials to help them spread the word to employees
- Onboarding new clients
- Answering customer questions about our service
- Engaging in regular communication with clients and managing logistics to ensure the success of each onsite dental visit
- Developing and customizing marketing materials, emails, and landing pages to help clients promote Virtudent visits to their employees
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximize employee participation in our program
- Assisting the patient success team as needed with outreach to patients to confirm and schedule appointments
- Collecting and analyzing data, customer feedback, and reports, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations as needed.
- Conducting regular account reviews to recap visits, plan future visits, and ensure customers are happy with our services and are getting the support they need and want to make our program a success.
- Developing and implement strategies to achieve customer activation, utilization, retention, engagement, growth and satisfaction goals and minimize patient cancellations and no shows.
- Acting as a point of contact for any issues, complaints, needs and requests, and work with clients and internal resources as needed to resolve and/or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Collaborating with sales, operations, and clinical teams to anticipate and address customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or communications-related field, preferred
- Demonstrated customer service skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Solid technical skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems. Familiarity with HubSpot a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of graphic design concepts and the use of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, and PhotoShop.
- Invigorated by the energy and pace of a startup and willing to dive in, get hands-on to solve problems, and wear many hats
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com