Bringing High Quality Dental Care To All
What we are looking for:
We are Virtudent, a modern, high-tech dental practice focused on improving access to oral healthcare for all. Our company is rapidly growing and we’re looking for an ambitious, talented, and innovative Registered Dental Hygienist who has a passion for outstanding care. The hygienist will be focused on maintaining high clinical standards across each pop-up dental clinic we create. The right candidate will be a self starter, reliable, and a team player.
**This job will cover Northern NJ and Manhattan
– Travel to varied site locations, set up equipment, and provide clinical care to patients throughout the day
– Review patient medical history, take radiographs and intraoral images, review risk assessments, and record progress notes same day
– Document and chart using electronic health records software
– Provide oral prophylaxis, oral cancer screenings, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments
– Educate and instruct patients on the importance of dental health and proper oral hygiene; Offer recommendations for products and services; Provide other health care education as necessary
– Be the face of Virtudent to our patients and clients
– Improve process of workflow at Virtudent, organization, record keeping, etc.
– Research, identify and contact potential growth opportunities
– Work collaboratively with other team members, proactively solve problems
– 2+ years of experience practicing as a Registered Dental Hygienist
– Bachelor’s degree is a plus
– State certification and successful completion of hygienist licensure examinations
– Experience in public health or mobile healthcare a plus
– Superior customer service skills, strong attention to detail
– Excellent written and interpersonal communication and relationship development skills
– Ability to work independently and professionally in a fast paced environment
– Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a manner that inspires confidence and trust
– As in a typical dentist office, requires some physical movement and lifting
Competitive Compensation will be provided.
Please send your resume and cover letter along with your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you and we are even more excited to find the right candidate to join our very special care delivery team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com