Bringing High Quality Dental Care To All
What we are looking for:
We are Virtudent, a modern, high-tech dental practice focused on improving access to oral healthcare
for all. Our company is rapidly growing and we’re looking for an ambitious, talented, and innovative
Registered Dental Hygienist who has a passion for outstanding care. The hygienist will be focused on
maintaining high clinical standards across each of our pop-up dental clinics. The right candidate will be a
self-starter, reliable, and a team player.
We are growing quickly and are hiring hygienists to service the Dallas, TX and surrounding areas to include Uptown, North Dallas, and Far North Dallas.
- Travel to various site locations, set up equipment, and provide exceptional clinical care to patients throughout the day
- Review patients’ medical history, take radiographs and intraoral images, review risk assessments, and record progress notes same day
- Document and chart using electronic health records software
- Provide oral prophylaxis, oral cancer screenings, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments
- Educate and instruct patients on the importance of dental health and proper oral hygiene, offer recommendations for products and services, provide other health care education as necessary
- Be the face of Virtudent to our patients and clients
- Improve the process of workflow at Virtudent, organization, record keeping, etc.
- Research, identify and contact potential growth opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other team members, proactively solve problems
- 2+ years of experience practicing as a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- State certification and successful completion of hygienist licensure examinations
- Experience in public health or mobile healthcare a plus
- Superior customer service skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication and relationship development skills
- Ability to work independently and professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information in a manner inspiring confidence and trust
- As in a typical dentist office, requires some physical movement and lifting
Competitive Compensation will be provided.
- Empowerment to practice at the top of your license with the opportunity to build personalized client relationships
- Health insurance and benefits
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Ability to practice in a company pioneering best-in-class clinical quality and innovative dental practices
- Providing exceptional clinical quality to the nation’s leading employers, as well as opportunities to serve underserved communities
- Cultural and team building events
- Continuing education and enrichment opportunities
- Opportunity to travel
- Growth opportunities
Job type: Full-time with benefits
Please send your resume and cover letter along with the date you would be available to start to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to meeting you and we are even more excited to find the right candidate to join our very special care delivery team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com