Bringing High Quality Dental Care To All
What we are looking for:
We are a modern, high-tech dental practice that is focused on improving the oral health of our patients through implementing CAMBRA and the highest standards of prevention. We are looking for a Massachusetts Dental Hygienist who wants to become an indispensable part of our patient care team and who is eager to learn new things and treat patients with world-class service.
- Provide oral prophylaxis, oral cancer screenings, dental sealants and fluoride treatments
- Expose necessary digital radiographs and capture intra-oral photographs
- Document the presence of any abnormalities or suspected diseases or conditions while screening the teeth, bone, and periodontal tissues
- Educate and instruct patients on importance of dental health, proper oral hygiene; offer recommendations for products/services; provide other health care education as necessary
- Schedule follow-up appointments and recommend patient recall intervals
- Document and chart using electronic health records software
- Sterilize instruments and disinfect equipment while ensuring OSHA policies and procedures are properly followed
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned and allowed under applicable state laws and regulations
- Perform light lifting from time to time
- Minimum two years Associates degree (university-based dental hygiene programs, baccalaureate and/or master’s degrees preferred)
- State certification and successful completion of hygienist licensure examinations (national and state or regional).
- Current Massachusetts State Dental Hygiene Licensure
- Comfortable and proficient with computers and digital technology
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of two years of work experience in a dental practice
- Experience working in a fast-paced dental environment
Competitive Compensation will be provided.
Please send your resume and cover letter along with your availability to: email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you and we are even more excited to find the right candidate to join our very special care delivery team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org