Bringing High Quality Dental Care to All!
Virtudent is changing the face of dental healthcare delivery. Our mission is to improve and innovate the oral healthcare delivery system and bring oral healthcare to all. We aim to make a traditionally headache-inducing dental experience vastly more convenient, transparent and most importantly – all about the patient! By coupling our state-of-the-art pop-up dental clinics with telehealth technologies, we bring dentistry on-site. Please click here to learn more: How It Works: The 411 on Virtudent.
The Growth and Operations Manager will be integral to building and growing the New York Region and will serve as the deputy to the General Manager. The position requires someone who enthusiastically wears many hats, flexing to meet the needs of a high growth region. As Growth and Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the continued development and sustainable, strategic growth of the broader New York region. This role is a unique mix of strategic planning, coupled with operational execution of the identified strategies. It is both a client-facing role and a data-driven logistics manager role. Successful candidates will possess a mix of strategy and operations experience, as well as a desire to drive change in healthcare. We are looking for a hungry and motivated individual with a passion for improving the lives of others.
- Work closely with the General Manager and cross-functional teams to drive high impact initiatives that support regional growth (e.g., pursuing strategic partnerships, establishing relationships with key stakeholders in the workplace benefits space)
- Leverage business network to enhance sales pipeline; collaborate with sales team to pursue new clients; help inform sales team efforts and focus for region
- Represent Virtudent New York at industry events, networking receptions, and other similar opportunities
- Serve as primary operations leader for region – ensure hygienists and equipment are in the right place at the right time to enable superior care delivery; establish operational model to support expansion to new geographies within the region
- Maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams (e.g., Central Support, Public Affairs, People Ops, Legal/Regulatory, Finance, Product)
- Measure and track key metrics for the region, proactively identify opportunities for improvement, growth and expansion
- Support clinical team administration
- Partner with customer success and marketing to drive regional initiatives
- 2-5 years of total work experience with an emphasis on general management, strategy, operations, sales, and/or finance
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and sound business judgment, informed by strong analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Creative, solutions-driven mindset
- Stellar networking and communication skills; you can represent Virtudent with clients and at key industry events
- Entrepreneurial DNA
- Willing to be an all hands player; you can think strategically, but also have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- Comfortable with ambiguity; you can carve out a path and run against it
- Excited to be part of a small, but powerful team that will have a meaningful, tangible impact on the market
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org