At virtudent, interns are truly an integral part of our team. Therefore we make professional development throughout the internship period a high priority. If you’re interested in the integration of healthcare and technology, alternative healthcare delivery models, business development, sales, marketing, or getting your feet wet with everything associated with a high growth company, virtudent is the place to be! As a small company working hard to make a large impact, we have plenty of ways in which you can contribute and have a meaningful experience. Please send an email outlining what areas you’d like to help us with, and a resume. We want to hear from you!
virtudent is the world’s first commercial teledentistry practice and we’re changing the face of oral healthcare delivery through partnerships with the nation’s leading oral healthcare players and companies defining the future of workplace culture. We’re also working with local communities to give back and make oral healthcare accessible to all – core to our mission. We’re growing fast and we welcome mission driven ambitious hustlers to join our team who want to help us do well while doing good.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited college or university
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work both independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrated organization skills and attention to details
- Ready to learn and acquire new concepts
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com