Bringing High Quality Dental Care to All!
Virtudent is changing the face of dental healthcare delivery. Our mission is to improve and innovate the oral healthcare delivery system and bring oral healthcare to all. Our vision is to realize a state where accessible, quality oral healthcare is not a luxury, but a standard. We aim to make a traditionally headache-inducing dental experience vastly more cool, convenient, transparent and most importantly – all about the patient!
We are leveraging telehealth technologies and a new scalable delivery model to bring high-quality dental care to patients who are otherwise foregoing their routine dental visits. By coupling our state-of-the-art pop-up dental clinics with telehealth technologies, we bring the dental visit right onsite.
Our telehealth platform not only leverages the best dentists in the country, but also separates the diagnosing provider from the treatment provider to ensure our patients receive non-biased treatment plans that are 100% formulated to promote prevention, wellness and health. Learn more here: How It Works: The 411 on Virtudent.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a high energy, overachiever who is looking for a hands-on role in an award winning early-stage startup making traction and garnering national attention. We are looking for someone who wants to create a paradigm shift in the healthcare industry.
The Product Manager will report directly to our VP of Product and will have ownership over initiatives that shape the very core of Virtudent, and contribute directly to the company’s growth and success. This is a hybrid product and data engineering role. The successful candidate will capture, synthesize, and communicate the needs of external and internal customers to engineering and drive high quality execution, with a sense of urgency. They will obsess over data and turn it into meaningful insights and product features. They are a team player who enjoys working with people. If this sounds like you, we would love to chat!
Specific Duties / Responsibilities:
- Build operational and analytics data
- Partner with cross functional teams to define requirements for operational data
- Set up custom automated reports in internal /3rd party reporting tools
- Translate data into business insights using appropriate data engineering, analytics and visualization applications in fast-paced environment
- Analyzing data and developing hypotheses
- Leverage test data sets and machine learning models to identify new product opportunities and deliver solutions that improve our service, user experience and drive business growth
- Launch new features and products
- Define product requirements leveraging user research, business and product usage data, partnering with VP Product and other internal stakeholders
- Write technical specification / stories, create wireframes & user flows, and partner with design and overseas engineering team to lead agile development for web and mobile products
- Work with stakeholders throughout the company to ensure successful and timely product launches
- Partner with design to test and iterate on the user experience with users
- Measure product effectiveness, identify trends, report outcomes, and drive priorities/ backlog to improve
- Support day-to-day operations
- Manage the product backlog to support day-to-day operations
- Create stories, feature requests for internal development team and 3rd party software teams and drive them to timeline resolution
- A proven track record of success in setting, achieving and beating bold, aggressive goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Product manager with a data engineering background
- Proficient in SQL, database management, dashboards and information visualization
- Comfortable working with large data sets, R, Python
- Ability to write technical documentation / specification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity working with external vendors and partner relationships
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring appropriate and timely completion with minimal supervision
- Experience in healthcare and/or dental preferred
- Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science degree, or equivalent experience
To apply send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org