Registered Dental Hygienist – Virtudent New England
Virtudent is changing the face of dental healthcare delivery. Our mission is to improve and innovate the oral healthcare delivery system and bring oral healthcare to all. We aim to improve quality, accessibility and affordability of oral healthcare. Our vision is to realize a state where accessible, quality oral healthcare is not a luxury, but a standard. We aim to make a traditionally headache-inducing dental experience vastly more cool, convenient, transparent and most importantly – all about the patient!
We are leveraging telehealth technologies and a new scalable delivery model to bring high-quality dental care to patients who are otherwise foregoing their routine dental visits. No more taking off work or missing school. By coupling our state-of-the-art pop-up dental clinics with telehealth technologies, we bring the dental visit right on-site. Our telehealth platform not only leverages the best dentists in the country, but also separates the diagnosing provider from the treatment provider to ensure our patients receive non-biased treatment plans that are 100% formulated to promote prevention, wellness and health. Check this out to learn how it works: The 411 on Virtudent.
We’re looking for an ambitious, talented, and innovative Registered Dental Hygienist who has a passion for outstanding patient care. We are looking for someone who is interested in implementing a paradigm shift in the healthcare industry. The role will be focused on maintaining high clinical standards across each of our clients, managing the referral network and tracking, and equipment and supply management. The right candidate will be a self-starter, reliable and a team player.
- Provide exceptional clinical care to patients throughout the day
- Review patients’ medical history, take radiographs and intraoral images, review risk assessments, and record progress notes same day
- Document and chart using electronic health records software
- Provide oral prophylaxis, oral cancer screenings, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments
- Educate and instruct patients on the importance of dental health and proper oral hygiene, offer recommendations for products and services, provide other health care education as necessary
- Be the face of Virtudent to our patients and clients
- Improve process of workflow at Virtudent, organization, record keeping, etc.
- Research, identify and contact potential growth opportunities
- Work collaboratively with other team members, proactively solve problems
- 2+ years of experience practicing as a Registered Dental Hygienist
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- State certification and successful completion of hygienist licensure examinations
- Experience in public health or mobile healthcare a plus
- Superior customer service skills, strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication and relationship development skills
- Ability to work independently and professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information in a manner inspiring confidence and trust
- As in a typical dentist office, requires some physical movement and lifting
- Empowerment to practice at the top of your license with the opportunity to build personalized client relationships
- Health insurance and benefits
- Paid time off and vacation time
- Ability to practice in a company pioneering best-in-class clinical quality and innovative dental practices
- Providing exceptional clinical quality to the nation’s leading employers, as well as opportunities to serve underserved communities
- Cultural and team building events
- Continuing education and enrichment opportunities
- Growth opportunities
Competitive Compensation will be provided.
Please send your resume and cover letter along with your availability to: email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you and we are even more excited to find the right candidate to join our very special care delivery team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org