Virtudent is changing the face of dental healthcare delivery. Our mission is to improve and innovate the oral healthcare delivery system and bring oral healthcare to all. We aim to make a traditionally headache-inducing dental experience vastly more cool, convenient, transparent and most importantly – all about the patient! By coupling our state-of-the-art pop-up dental clinics with telehealth technologies, we bring the dental visit right on-site. Please click here to learn more: How It Works: The 411 on Virtudent.
We are looking for a hungry and motivated individual who has a passion for improving the lives of others. Someone who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment and understands how to be a team player. This role will be based in our Flatiron, New York office and will focus on finding opportunities for virtudent to bring our onsite oral healthcare to some of the most well known and innovative companies around New York. Expect a fast pace, lots of exposure to leadership and high expectations for performance. This is a winning team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leverage business network to build and manage sales pipeline for New York Region
- Develop strong customer relationships
- Assist with inbound customer inquiries
- Develop customer and partner relationships through outbound prospecting and follow-up
- Identify decision makers in the buying process and prospect for qualified leads
- Manage deals in CRM (Hubspot) to report accurate forecast and keep leadership updated
- Own full sales cycle, closing opportunities to meet or exceed quota
Qualifications and Skills
- A college degree and 2+ years of relevant experience. We are looking for the right “fit” and can adjust the seniority level for the right person.
- A drive to succeed and a proven ability to be resilient and overcome challenges
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience selling to HR (desired but not required)
- A disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Critical problem-solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections
- The ability to be coached and mentored
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies
Email email@example.com with resume and cover letter to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org